Frequently Asked Questions
- What is The Banker Top Islamic Financial Institutions?
- What does this site offer?
- What does it cost and what is included in this price?
- What is included in the data?
- How can I subscribe?
- Can I access a user manual?
- Who do I contact if I have a problem?
- How do I cancel my access? And what happens after a year?
What is The Banker Top Islamic Financial Institutions?
It is a ranking that lists the top players who offer sharia-compliant products to customers and report sharia-compliant assets under management.
What does this site offer?
This interactive tool enables you to analyse these players in great detail. You can sort the institutions based on different criteria as well as see who the dominant players are in certain regions or countries.
What does it cost and what is included in this price?
Access to this tool is offered on an annual subscription on a per-user basis. The cost for a single-user license is £300. The subscription includes access to the online version only. For more information on disseminating the data please see our terms and conditions or contact us.
What is included in the data?
• Number of countries: 61
• Number of registered institutions: 716
• Number of institutions reporting assets: 457
• Number of institutions reporting sharia assets: 400
• Number of sharia institutions: 511
• Number of conventional institutions with sharia windows: 205
• Global total of sharia assets $1,166 billion
How can I subscribe?
You can subscribe online by clicking here.
Can I access a user manual?
We have designed the system to be as user-friendly as possible. We welcome your feedback, please email them in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who do I contact if I have a problem?
Please see the Contact Us page
How do I cancel my access? And what happens after a year?
Access to this tool is offered on an annual basis. We do NOT offer refunds.
Renewal is automatic unless you provide a one-month notice prior to the date of expiry. This can be provided through email (email@example.com) by telephone on +44 (0) 207 775 6340 or by writing to us at The Banker Database, Financial Times, 1 Southwark Bridge, London SE1 9HL